Booking Policy for Artists, Agents & Community Organizations
We're so pleased you're interested in playing a Rogue show! All performing acts are subject to approval by our Artistic Director Steve Edge and dependent on availability of the venues we work with.
FOR ARTISTS AND AGENTS
We present over 50 shows per year with a wide range of genres. However, there are some things that are out of our scope. We invite you to review our Concert Calendar and Roguestory to see if you or the artist you represent would be a good fit for the Rogue Folk Club. The majority of our concerts are between 100 - 300 capacity, all ages, licensed events on Thursday to Sunday.
When submitting a booking inquiry, please include all of the following:
- Specific date or dates
- Names of performing line-up & any other bands the members play with
- An EPK (electronic press kit) with current audio files & video links (in live setting preferred)
- A current & applicable technical and hospitality rider
- Genre/style, instruments, & band's country of origin
- Touring configuration (solo, duo, etc)
- Backline & accommodation required for a Vancouver show
- (Optional) Vancouver area tour dates where Steve can see you live
Please note that due to a high volume of inquiries, there may be a delay in responding.
All inquiries to concerts [at] roguefolk [dot] bc [dot] caFOR ARTS AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
We welcome collaboration inquiries. If you represent a Vancouver or Lower Mainland group, and wish to co-present a Rogue event or series that is of interest to your audience or membership, we'd love to chat! Current and former co-presenters include Capilano Global Roots Series, Vancouver Folk Music Festival, VanUkes, Pacific Bluegrass & Old Time Music Society, East Van Gogos, Scandinavian Cultural Society, and many more.
All inquiries to concerts [at] roguefolk [dot] bc [dot] ca